- Owner and Director of HYPE Fitness
- Dance trained at Sylvia Young Theatre School, London
- Level 2 Exercise to Music (ETM) instructor
- Level 2 Water Based Exercise (Aqua) instructor
- Level 3 Pre and Post Natal Instructor
- Level 3 Tutor Assessor
- Creator of AcroBeats Bungee Workout: www.acrobeats.com
- Trapeze Fit, CircusFit Flyers, Aerial Yoga and Antenatal Aerial Yoga Instructor
(all trained with Circus Fit London)
- Spin City beginner level Aerial Hoop, Pole Fitness and Pole Silks Instructor
- Certified to teach Zumba Fitness, Bokwa Fitness (levels 1-4, Step, Tone&Core, Punch&Strike), Bounce DanceFit, Boogie Bounce (BBX), Totally Shredded (DnB) Clubbercise, PiYo, Jungle Body BURN and Strutology
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- BBX Master Trainer and Regional Manager
- Clubbercise Mentor
- Fitness presenter at large events across the UK
- DBS checked, First Aid trained, REPs registered and fully insured by Insure4Sport
- Rugby player for Worcester Warriors Women (Tyrrell's Premiership) and Lebanon National Team
HYPE fitness was created by Hannah Al-Khaldi in 2010 with the concept to bring fun, intense and affordable workouts to Sutton, South London.
I started teaching fitness classes , because I was simply bored of going to the gym and wanted a new way to get fit. A friend introduced me to Zumba Fitness and I was hooked from the start. I was a full time medical student at the time, so finding a workout that had great results that fitted into my busy schedule whist making me walk away with a smile was a definite winner for me. I lost almost 2 stone and dropped 3 dress sizes, so it’s great when I see my class members achieving the same results.
Over the years I have trained further, developed my skills and created unique classes to the point that I was able to build up a fantastic team of instructors, and then open HYPE Fitness as a full time dedicated fitness studio. All of the members that attend HYPE Fitness are different sizes, ages and abilities so the classes suit EVERYONE. I have had new members arrive saying they choose our classes not only to get fit and lose weight, but to make friends as the social group that we have is legendary in the local area. So if you’re looking to get fit, lose weight, get happy and very sweaty then our classes are for you!