Due to Covid-19 and London being in Tier 2 restrictions, we are still able to operate some parties but with a capped number of participants, with strict social distancing measures at all times. We can run a small group private class, but only members from the same household or support bubble can socialise together after the party. Anyone else from outside the support bubble or household must leave after the group class and not stay to socialise. With these measures we can still offer small group parties, whilst keeping participants and staff safe. Please contact us for any further information and pricing.
BOOGIE BOUNCE: £240.00
- Up to 20 children
- Suitable for ages 4yrs+
- 2 hour party
- Warm up and learn how to use the mini trampolines
- 40 minute BBX class on the trampolines with fun choreography and routines introduced plus party games or challenges (adapted to make it suitable for the age of the children/teens party)
- 20 minute freestyle disco on the trampolines supervised by the instructor
- Remaining hour for food and cake with party music!
POLE OR AERIAL & CIRCUS: £200.00
(also suitable for grown ups!)
- Up to 12 adults or children
- Suitable for ages 7yrs+
- 2 hour party
- Choose from aerial silks, hoop, hammock and trapeze or pole dance for the grown ups
- Warm up and learn how to use the aerial equipment
- 90 minute class on the equipment learning fun moves and tricks
- Remaining 30 minutes for food and cake with party music! Or for the grown ups, an opportunity to take photos/videos
ACROBEATS BUNGEE: £120.00
(just for grown ups!)
- Up to 8 adults
- 1.5hrs party
- Get fitted into the harnesses, rigged, warmed up and learn how to use the bungee equipment
- 90 minute class on the learning fun moves and tricks and choreography!
Book your party on our online scheduler below.
If you can't see an available day or time, please email us as we may have extra availability
All parties include:
- HYPE Fitness PDF Party Invitations for kids parties
- Party held in our studios in Sutton, fitted out with a professional sound system, mirrors, and disco/UV lights
- Two instructors on hand at all times who are DBS checked for kids parties
- You can choose to provide your own food (ideally buffet style), or we advise on local businesses who can provide party food.
- Use of our kitchenette so that adults can have tea/coffee, and use of our reception area with sofas and a fold out table for presents, and cake.
- 30mins before and 30mins after the party included for parents to set up/pack up as needed
Optional extra's can include extra activities like glitter tattoos, mini-pamper packages and putting together a theme for the party. We are more than happy to create a bespoke party package, so please get in touch for additional costs. We can offer anything from street dance/jazz, tap, ballet and even pole dance for the adults!